Kemtech is proud to be associated with The Hilliard Corporation since more than 17 years now. Over the past years Kemtech has successfully supplied Filtration products as well as Motion Control products to customers in India, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka.
Founded in 1905, The Hilliard Corporation has evolved from a one-product business (friction clutches) into a special applications engineering company-serving customers worldwide.
The Hilliard Corporation offers a broad range of motion control products, oil filtration and reclaiming equipment, starters for industrial gas engines, diesel engines, and gas turbines, and plate and frame filter presses. The Hilliard Corporation filtration systems are sold under the trade names of Hilco and Star Filters.
The Hilliard Corporation products are designed, manufactured and sold according to customer’s applications and requirements. The Hilliard Corporation often collaborates with customers, jointly developing products that are an integral part of their equipment. As a result, we have a large portfolio of custom-engineered products.
With 500000 square feet of factory and office space and over 450 highly skilled employees, The Hilliard Corporation is able to meet their customer’s requirements competitively and efficiently. Every year The Hilliard Corporation invests a substantial amount into new equipment and processes to increase efficiency.
The Hilliard Corporation is also the authorized U.S. distributor for Twiflex Disc Brakes. Twiflex has over 50 years of experience in the design, manufacture, and application of Caliper Disc Brakes and has earned a high reputation in the industrial and marine fields.
THE HILLIARD CORPORATION PRODUCT RANGE
- Hilco Filtration Products –
Filtration expertise for the power generation and transmission industry, as well as numerous industrial applications.
Filter Housings and Accessories
- Standard and special design filter vessels ideal for filtration of fuels, oils, and solvents.
- ASME Code design and manufacture.
- Carbon steel and stainless steel construction.
- Flow rates from 2.5 to 2500 GPM.
- Pressure ratings from 100 to 5000 PSI.
- Standard line of duplex filters with integral valve.
- Space saving, high flow, high-pressure designs, and portable filters available.
- Pleated paper cartridges for particulate removal in oils.
- Pleated synthetic cartridges for particulate removal in oils, water, and water-based fluids.
- Pleated dryer cartridges to remove particulate and moisture.
- Pleated mesh strainers and high-pressure designs.
- Disc type cartridges for heavy dirt applications.
- Filled cartridges – fuller’s earth, activated alumina, and selexsorb for filtering insulating oil, hydraulic oil, and fire-resistant synthetic fluids.
- Steam filter cartridges.
Reclaimers and Reclamation Systems
- Six-port, three way design for duplexing filters.
- Unique floating pad design for port sealing.
- Carbon steel and stainless steel construction.
- Split valves available for duplexing coolers.
- Sizes from 1-½ inches to 8 inches.
- Pressures from 150 PSI to 5000 PSI.
- Zero leak rate models also available.
Fluid Filtration and Conditioning Systems
- Vacuum distillate system for removing water and contaminants from oil.
- Size ranges from 50 GPH to 1800 GPH.
- Special and custom designs available.
- Quench Oil Reconditioning System for heat treating applications.
Vent Mist Eliminators
- A variety of specialized systems for specific applications.
- Machine Tool Coolant Filtration and Recycling Equipment.
- High Pressure Coolant Delivery Systems for machine tools.
- EHC Fluid Conditioning Systems.
- Hydraulic and Lube Oil Conditioning Systems.
- Load Tap Changer Filtration Systems.
- Hilcosep Coalescer Separator for removing moisture and particulate from turbine oils.
- Liquid Carbon Dioxide Filters available.
- Removes visible oil vapor from the vents of gas turbines, steam turbines, gearboxes, turbo compressors, and reciprocating engines.
- Eliminates oil mist to 99.9% efficiency.
- 50 to 1200 ACFM standard sizes.
- Blower and non-blower models available.
- Starter Products-
A wide range of products for starting gas turbines and large reciprocal engines.
Models available for popular Rolls-Royce, Allison, GE, Dresser-Rand, Solar, and Pratt and Whitney turbine engines.
Pneumatic starters feature non-wearing helical lobe rotors for long life.
Gear drives, electric starter drives, stored air starter systems, hydraulic starter drives, and air motors, AC start systems, and high speed overrunning clutches available.
Starting torque up to 1200 lb-ft.
Applications include gas transmission, cogeneration, power generation, oil exploration, marine propulsion, and stand-by generation.
Modifications to meet special requirements available.
Plate and Frame Filter Presses
- Plate and frame filter presses for liquid processing applications.
- Round and square stainless steel plate and frame filter presses for hot food oil; food and beverage, and pharmaceutical markets.
- Polypropylene filter presses for chemical, wastewater, and pollution control applications.
- Split valves available for duplexing coolers.
- Filter separators for removing free water from fuel.
- Motion Control Products –
Clutches, brakes, and couplings for industrial, consumer and commercial applications since 1905.
Industrial Overrunning Clutches
- Roller ramp design.
- Torque ranges from 2 to 72000 lb-ft.
- High speed overrunning clutches – up to 16000 rpm overrun.
- Bi-directional overrunning clutch provides positive engagement in either direction with the output free to overrun in the driving direction.
- Backstop clutches with torque ranges from 18 to 250000 lb-ft.
- Applications – dual drives, indexing, backstopping, conveyors.
Intermittent Motion Clutches
- Single Revolution Clutches, IDU/ADU, and IDA units.
Provides output cycles, on demand, from a continuously running input.
Torque ranges from 2 to 9000 lb-ft.
- Intermittent drive packages (IDU/ADU) with acceleration-deceleration action provide smooth acceleration and deceleration of the output shaft.
- Intermittent drive assembly (IDA) assemblies provide an easy to install, self-contained package for the single revolution clutch. Applications – packaging, riveting, indexing.
Centrifugal Clutches and Couplings
- Cushioned engagement for high inertia loads.
- Horsepower ranges from 1/2 to 1600 hp.
- Linkless centrifugal line offers high performance at low price.
- Centrifugal Applications – compressor couplings, lawn and garden, power equipment, marine applications, speed limiting brakes.
Torque Limiting Clutches
- Overload protection.
- Slip clutch torque ranges from .04 to 34000 lb-ft.
- Applications – printing presses, conveyors, machine tools.
- Overload release clutch torque range from 500 to 5000 lb-ft.
- Applications – printing presses, conveyors, machinery.
- Ball detent overload release clutch also available for control of dual drives and backstops.
- Electromagnetically released, spring applied design.
- Torque ranges from 7 – 4000 lb-ft.
- Applications for power failure stopping, holding brakes.
- Permanent magnet brakes for escalator applications.
- Wide range of Twiflex caliper brakes for cranes, hoists, tensioning, and holding.
Drive Train Clutches and Components
- Bi-directional overrunning clutches for turf and lawn equipment.
- Hand disconnect clutches for power equipment.
- Drive systems for walk behind power equipment.
- Clutches for turf and lawn equipment.
- Differential and front end components for utility vehicles and compact tractors.
Applications and Markets Served:
- Filter Housings and Accessories: Filter vessels ideal for filtration of fuels, oils, and solvents.
- Filter Cartridges: For particulate removal in oils, water, and water-based fluids, particulate and moisture, heavy dirt removal, filtration of insulating oil, hydraulic oil, and fire-resistant synthetic fluids and steam filtration cartridges.
Steam filter cartridges.
- Transfer Valves: For Duplex Filters.
- Reclaimers and Reclamation Systems: For removing water and contaminants from oil, for heat treating applications.
- Fluid Filtration and Conditioning Systems: Machine Tool Coolant Filtration and Recycling Equipment, High Pressure Coolant Delivery Systems for machine tools, EHC Fluid Conditioning, Hydraulic and Lube Oil Conditioning Systems, Load Tap Changer Filtration Systems, Coalescer Separator for removing moisture and particulate from turbine oils and Liquid Carbon Dioxide Filters.
- Vent Mist Eliminators: For Removal of visible oil vapor from the vents of gas turbines, steam turbines, gearboxes, turbo compressors, and reciprocating engines.
- Plate and Frame Filter Presses: For liquid processing, hot food oil, food and beverage, pharmaceutical products, chemical, wastewater, pollution control applications and removing free water from fuel.
- Starter Products: For starting gas turbines and large reciprocal engines in
gas transmission, cogeneration, power generation, oil exploration, marine propulsion, and stand-by generation industries.
- Industrial Overrunning Clutches: For dual drives, indexing, backstopping, conveyors, etc.
- Intermittent Motion Clutches: For packaging, riveting, indexing, etc.
- Centrifugal Clutches and Couplings: For compressor couplings, lawn and garden, power equipment, marine applications, speed limiting brakes, etc.
- Torque Limiting Clutches: For printing presses, conveyors, machinery, control of dual drives and backstops.
- Brakes: For power failure stopping, holding brakes, escalator applications, cranes, hoists, tensioning, and holding.
- Drive Train Clutches and Components: For turf and lawn equipment, power equipment, walk behind power equipment, utility vehicles and compact tractors.
Visit HILLIARD Website