Kemtech is proud to be associated with RMG, USA since the past half decade in introducing the revolutionary technologies of the world’s best "In-Line Wire Drawing” & related machinery solutions to the Indian wire industry.
Rockford Manufacturing Group (RMG) and Fastener Engineers produces since past 50+ years the most efficient, reliable and cost effective production In-line Wire Drawing machinery available to support the very foundations of manufacturing: the fastener industries, the wire products industries, the construction industries and the steel wire and rod industries.
Fastener Engineer’s pioneered the commercial use of in-line drawers, RMG has produced over 10,000 wire drawers, this exceeds the total number of all of our competitors combined by multiple times. Hence RMG’s machines can be found in wire product shops in most of the western world.
The easy to set up RMG machines are durable as RMG are proud to be providing machines whose life is measured in decades, not merely years.
RMG and Fastener Engineers have received over 60 patents worldwide till date on its products, no other company in our field can make this type of claim.
RMG are completely vertically integrated in its manufacturing process and only purchase raw materials for machining.
Although most of RMG’s In Line Wire Drawers are used with steel wire and rod, from .050” (1.3mm) through 1.375” (35mm) diameter, RMG design’s and produces custom built machinery to process a wide variety of base metal and alloyed wires; stainless steel, aluminum, copper alloys (brass, bronze, beryllium, etc.), titanium, silver, lead (solder), tin, nickel alloys (Inconel, Monel, etc.), nickel, etc.
The RMG and Lewis Machine names are synonymous with wire Straightening and Cutting. Known for their robustness, many of the Lewis machines built over the last 100 years are still operating.
RMG, Fastener Engineers and Lewis Machine range of new wire processing equipment includes:
RMG Product Range
- Straighten & Cut Machines : converts hot & cold rolled coils into straightened bars cut to length.
- Wire Drawers : size the wire diameter for cold heading, straighten & cut applications and CNC Wire Benders
- Descaling equipment - mechanically clean green rod material
- Payoffs : uncoil wire and rod coils up to 2” (50.8 mm) in diameter
- Wire Pointing equipment : Offline wire pointing
- Wire Recoiling equipment : Create coils from 100 lbs (45 Kgs) to 4,000 lbs. (1,815 kgs.).
- Straighteners : Integrated multi roll wire straighteners
Applications and Markets Served:
- In-line Wire drawing machines : Fastener Production, Twisted Square Bar for Gratings, Straighten & Cut applications, Mesh Welding, Grating Welders, Construction Products, CNC Wire Bending, Automotive Components
- Wire Descaler Machine : Construction Products, Line & Cross Bars for Welded Wire Mesh, Cross Bar for Gratings, CNC wire Bending
- Wire Straightening & cutting equipment : Pre-Cut Line & Cross Bars for Welded Wire Mesh, Twisted Square Bars and Cross Bar for Gratings, Construction Products, Automotive Components, Metal Bar Stock, Shelving, Racks and Baskets
- Uncoilers, Payoff equipment, Accessories : Serving all applications in the wire industry from .045” (1.1mm) – 1.75” (45.0mm) wire diameter
- Integrated Multi roll Wire Straighteners : Serving all applications in the wire industry from .045” (1.1mm) – 1.75” (45.0mm)
Visit RMG Website